Tweeters

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Unique Cottage Shabby Double Frame - A Must See!

This frame is amazing! I had a super tough time trying to describe it. If anyone has any other ideas, feel free to comment! 
It has such an Eastlake look. Eastlake did furniture carvings like this. Someone took the liberty to paint it white, complete with chips. That gives it a bery cottage shabby chic look. 
I love the fact you can set it anywhere and it would look FAB! Each frame turns appx. 45 degrees.
I included 2 T.L.  Trevost botanical prints with it. They have their own worth.
It would also look fantastic with a couple of black and white photos or wedding pictures! I love this frame/frames. I don't imagine it will be in my shop very long.
Have a blessed day! Find it HERE.
Chic Mouse 















No comments:

Post a Comment